Friday, March 23, 2007

The Marrow of a Bone

Diru!
Dir en Grey's latest album, 'The Marrow of a Bone'.

Once again in the whole album the band screamed for endless sorrow, hopelessness and loneliness. I really love them.

(Huge thanks to 三蚊酥, btw.)

***
Diru's songs are my best companion when I work super-overtime and feel really depressed, that I want to trash everything in my workstation. :p

Last month one day I worked till around 10:30pm and was listening to the radio. The DJ played 林子祥's '數字人生' on air. How ironic (and funny) it was... Imagine my facial expression at that mo!

***
saintvenus' stereo is playing:
Dir en Grey - 'The pledge'
Dir en Grey - 'Conceived sorrow'

2 comments:

Teki Chan said...

Well, I can't imagine your expression yet. Please sing that song next time we play Karaoke. :P

saintvenus said...

No problem as long as you sing along with me!