Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hurdles

I just had the partner interview on thursday, and the qualification exam earlier today. It was a stressful week.

About the exam... I can feel the difference of having taken a revision course in this diet. At least I can tell the focus and direction of each question, and I could get some ideas for the answer immediately~ Unlike the last two times, I had no idea of what I wrote! I dislike having exams so I really hope this is the last time in my life!

Now I'm waiting for the results of both the exam and the interview. I need a pass for both hurdles.
Wish me good luck....!!!

東京都新宿区西新宿, 北澤倶楽部

***
saintvenus' stereo is playing:
Suede - 'So Young'
Suede - 'Animal Nitrate'

5 comments:

Morca said...

I have my fingers crossed

Teki Chan said...

goodluck x 10^100

Unknown said...

Good Luck!!!

saintvenus said...

Thank you all~~~
(using the William Hung mode) "I already gave my best and I have no regrets at all."

Carole said...

北澤俱樂部
好耐無去過